Wednesday, January 27, 2016

WIP Wednesday - Moving Right Along

I survived the craft show prep of last week...now I have another week until the next one, so time for some procrastination!  Er, I mean...Time for other projects!  I did a little embroidery testing for MichiGeek Designs, lots of fun stuff releasing this week!

Pattern coming soon from MichiGeek Designs! and available soon on Etsy

Pattern Testing is done, pattern should be releasing this week!!  Look for the blog post about that and be sure you are signed up for ChrisW Designs newsletter - there is usually a code good for a day or 2 on brand new releases!
Using all of time and space, plus a human body to crush the pattern testing into shape!

I snuck a Tulip Pouch in to my sewing last week, it really is a fast project and super cute! Can't wait to make one for myself!

Kermit the Frog is awesome.  I still plan on becoming a Muppet when I grow up.

A rush order came in for a wallet made using the scraps of the Alice in Wonderland/Doctor Who concealed carry purse, so that is on the cutting table tonight!

Keep an eye on the Etsy shop, we should be uploading more Valentine's day inspired stuff this week!
Flower headband is finally listed!  Adorable for dress up, photos, or weddings!

WIP:

Sewing:

Crayon Rolls - I finished up about 5 for the last craft show, still have several ready to go and taking up space on my table, so those need to get finished!

Flannel Eater blanket - Needs squared up and cut, then binding!

Sedimental Quilt- all quilted, just needs squared up and binding!

Finish the Owl Epiphany purse - it just needs top-stitching and the handles attached!

Crochet:

Finished the pompom hat, still need to add buttons to a few cowls and hats, but it was so warm during last weekend no one even really looked at our hats and cowls.  (Sorry East Coast people, I heard you got some snow?  We were in the 60's)
That pompom is MASSIVE.  The hat is adult sized!
Mermaid lovey is still in the works...

NIL (Next in Line)

Tulip pouches (from this free pattern!!)

January Bag of the Month (Backgammon Bag) - Either in some Effervescence fabric or maybe the Zelda stained glass fabric - Eek, almost February!
Princess Lovey - she just needs hair and her head attached!
Cowl (1 a month goal!)
Rosie Concealed Carry Purse in another Harry Potter Fabric - Fabric is shipping!  Running out of time to do a test one!

Another MichiGeek Design releasing soon!  Or available for ordering through etsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!