Monday, March 17, 2014

January Bag of the Month - Bye Bye Love!

I finally had an excuse to make the first bag from the Bag of the Month club pack.  My wonderful Mom got me the subscription for Christmas (I only had to suggest it and she jumped at the easy gift).  My BFF asked for a Star Wars purse for her birthday and picked the pattern and fabric, so here it is!  Sorry for the bad pics, was trying to rush them before I ran off to give her the bag and it was hard to photograph for some reason!

(This bag is HUGE!!)



(Pockets with magnetic snaps!)

(Back with inset zipper)

(Inside with a fun Angry Birds fabric!)

Other than one incident of sewing the outside pieces to the zipper crooked, this pattern went together very nicely.  -- Here's a shot of my mistake to prove that I'm not perfect.  ;)


(that is NOT how it should look!)

If you'd like to make your own, the pattern is now available at Sew Sweetness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read comments and receive feedback! Thanks for visiting!